12 Oct It’s Halloween at Central South Morang!
Need some inspiration on how to get involved in Halloween? Our Central South Morang retailers are here to help!
1. Head to Woolworths to make some Halloween snacks! We’ve taken some inspiration from tasteofhome.com’s halloween collection. The whole collection looks like a lot of fun to make!
Image: Mummy Wrapped Brie
Spiders for the kids!
2. Pick up some fresh fruit and veg from Central Fresh Market to make this great Halloween skeleton from everydayhealth.com! Bring him to life with cucumber, celery, tomato, carrot and mushrooms. Why not have a competition with the kids to see who can make the best skeleton?
Fruit and Veg Skeleton. Image from: Everydayhealth.com
3. Visit Dollars and Cents for great decorations and costumes to make your Halloween just Spooktacular! They have capes, fake blood, fangs, spiders, webs, pumpkins and more to set the mood! Everything is scary, except the prices.
4. The team at Beauty Platform love a challenge with their nail designs, why not show them your scary inspiration to even get your nails ready for October 31st?
Some great inspiration from Good Housekeeping can be found here!
Inspiration from Morgan Taylor’s Instagram: @mtmorgantaylor
5. The team at Cuts 4 All also love a challenge! Need some crazy teased hair, Elsa braid or a new colour for that Halloween party? Give the team a call to chat through Halloween hair ideas!
6. Of course, after all the trick or treating or partying (if you’re participating!) You might need to finish off with some Red Rooster or Ribs & Burgers to finish off your night!
Have fun! Feel free to share your pictures with us on social media, we would love to see everyone’s costumes!