Central South Morang– Shop For Your School Competition: $1000 to the school with the most spend per student at the end of the competition period and a $200 Woolworths voucher to one winner who participates in the competition.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to the public who drop their receipts into a school ballot box during the promotional period. Three schools are eligible prize winners for this competition.
- The Promoter is Central South Morang Shopping Centre (The Promoter).
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) drop a valid receipt/s into their chosen school’s box. If participants wish to enter in the competition to win a $200 woolworths voucher, they will need to write their email address on their receipt.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants’ consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter, Central South Morang, including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time. Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
- Entries must include spend information from a Central South Morang store with dates attached that confirm the purchase was made within the competition promotional period. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- Unlimited entries per person are permitted.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on the 1.3.19 at 9:00 AM and closes 31.3.19 11:59pm (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- One major winner will be drawn on the 1.4.19. The ‘winner’ refers to the first valid entry drawn on the 1.4.19. The Promoter will ensure that all schools participating have an equal chance of winning the $1000 prize, and that all participants who entered with their email address have an equal chance of winning the voucher prize.
- The winning school, determined by the highest spend per student (calculated by total receipts divided by number of students) will be notified by phone and email within 1 month of the draw. Prizes will be paid to the winning school by way of invoice.The winning participant who entered their email address will be drawn at random and notified within 1 month of the draw via email.
- The winning school will be confirmed on the Central South Morang Facebook and Instagram pages.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool (for the participating schools) is valued at up to $1000 (Including GST where applicable), as at 1.4.19. The total prize pool for the participants entering their email addresses is valued at up to $200 (including GST where applicable), as at 1.4.19.
- The prize on offer is: One (1) $1000 prize inc. GST and one (1) $200 Woolworths voucher. The winning school must invoice Central South Morang for prize payment to be awarded.
- In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated (1.5.19), then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- All retailers are involved in the offer.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, other than as a result of an ‘act of god’ as noted in clause 18, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. 22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. 23. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions. 24. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
26. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
27. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
28. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
29. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.