5 WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS – NIGHT AT THE WESTIN
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Knight Frank, ABN 17 004 973 684, of Level 4, 230 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 (“Promoter”). Phone number 03 9650 4373.
- Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition is only open to “Eligible Entrants”. An Eligible Entrant is an individual who correctly signs up to the Collins234 Rewards – Rewardle App, registers their email address to the Collins234 database or joins the Cental South Morang Rewardle system with a valid email address and spends in the centre between the 7th December – 13th December 2015. The entrant must be registered on the Collins234 or Central South Morang database as subscribers, excluding any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s competitions. Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Competition.
- The titles “5 weeks of Christmas” and “Experience Melbourne” are referring to the same campaign and can be used interchangably.
- This competition is limited to one major prize drawn weekly for the promotional period unless otherwise specified
- Week 1: 16th November, while stocks last. 100 Comics Lounge giveaways
- Week 2: 23rd-29th November: 1 draw for 2 x Dive with the Sharks at Melbourne Aquarium vouchers (Valued at $598)
- Week 3: 30th November – 6th Decemeber: Prize presented as a $500 voucher to purchase Ballet Tickets which must be used before 31 Dec 2016. (valued at $500)
- Week 4: 7th – 13th December: A night at the Westin Hotel : Prize presented as a $500 gift voucher for the Westin Hotel, Melbourne. (valued at $500)
- Week 5: 14th December – 20th December: 1 of 10 Eureka Skydeck Family Pass valued at $730.00
The competition will be drawn on the Thursday following each promotional week with winners notified shortly afterwards. The Eureka Skydeck draw will take place on the 17th December.
- Prizes must be collected from the Collins234 Head office at Level 4, 230 Collins Street Melbourne unless otherwise arranged.
- Competition opens at 10:00hrs 7/12/2015 and closes at 17:00 hrs on 13/12/2015 (“Entry Period – Prize Draw”) to enter the prize pool for the Westin Hotel Voucher week. People who are already subscribers just have to enter their details again or scan their Rewardle / Collins234 Rewards card -Emails will only be recorded once. All times and dates are times and dates in Melbourne which will be either Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDST”) or Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) during the Entry Period. All times are stated using the 24 hour clock. 00:01 hrs is the start of the day and 24:00 hrs is the end of the day.
- To be eligible to enter, the Eligible Entrant must register or be an existing Collins234 Rewards Member or Central South Morang Rewardle Member during the Entry Period.
- A valid email address or other contact details must be provided for the customer to have a valid entry.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
- Existing subscribers must still re-enter their details to receive their entry to the competition.
- New subscribers must download the Rewardle App with the mobile device, or sign up a card and register to become a Collins234 Rewards or Central South Morang Rewardle member by scanning their QR code.
- On completion, new subscribers must have the concierge or store staff check that the page shows they have been successful in signing up to the Collins234 Rewards system or Central South Morang Rewardle System and let them know they have been entered into the competition. Alternatively, when a purchase has been made physical entry forms can be completed (Collins234 only)
- An Eligible Entrant must not use more than one (1) email account to submit entries.
- If an entrant shops more than once during the promotional period, they will receive additional entries into the prize draw.
- An Eligible Entrant is only eligible to receive one prize during the promotion period.
- If a winner does not accept their prize within 1 week (7 days) of communication being sent, the prize will be forfeited and be subject to a re-draw. A re-draw will occur for every 7 days a prize winner does not contact Collins234 and redeem their prize until a winner redeems the prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Competition Website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid
- There are no instant win elements to the Westin Hotel week of the Experience Melbourne compeititon.
- There is 1 prize ONLY which can be awarded in this week of the promotion. (213 prizes in total for campaign)
- The week of the 07/12/15 – 13/12/15 the prize is 1 x Westin Hotel Melbourne Voucher valued at $500 each.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to exclude or substitute the prize (or that part of the prize).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize, that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use/redemption of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements including a reasonable level of health to participate in any activity.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or Internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (vi) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (vii) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Knight Frank, ABN 17 004 973 684, and associated agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.